Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My loot

Hey everyone!
I thought I would do a post of all my products that I own, just so you can see what I have. I'll be highlighting some of my favorites, and if you would like a review on something, just leave me a comment! Here we go!

So this is my shelf in my bathroom. I have a basket for face products and a basket for make-up.

Lower half of the shelf in the shower. I dye my hair so I have the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy 2-in-1(bottom right) that I use on days I use the conditioner included with the hair dye. I also have a VS Love Spell body was in the bottom left.

More body wash and in-shower body lotion. I currently am using Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner which are in the purple bottles.

This is my skin care basket. Most of these items I don't use much or haven't used in awhile. I use the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Creme as my night moisturizer. Even though I have oily skin, I need more moisture in the winter time so this is perfect. All the way in the back on the left is a C. Booth Glycolic Acid solution. This is a perfect exfoliant for when I use a creamy cleanser instead of a scrub. Its just a liquid I wipe over my face. I also have some masks in there although I usually use the C. Booth Volcanic Mud Mask.

This is my make-up basket. I usually use either the Aveeno Positively Radiant tinted moisturizer or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as my base. I use the Loreal Magic Studio Base as a primer. Even though I have acne and scarring, I tend to not use foundation because I hate the "mask" feeling. If I feel I need more coverage, I'll use the new Almay Wake-up Make-up which is on the bottom left. This is a powder type make-up that also has a cooling effect on the skin because it has hydrating ingredients. It goes well over my tinted moisturizer so I like it. I also love my Physicians Formula Mood Boosting powder, bottom right. It adds some color which I like. 

So there we are! Those are most of my products. If you want any more in-depth reviews, leave a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of products you should totally do a review on your favorites!

    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete