Search for items mentioned!

Friday, March 11, 2011

What's in my bag?

Ok, I know these are really popular subjects so I figured I'd do it for you guys today, as well as mini reviews on some of the products I carry.. Let me start by saying, I am a huge purse junkie. I have purses like some girls have shoes (I don't own many shoes, purses are my thing). I shop for them quite often and I'm always changing them up so if you guys like these sort of posts, I'll do one for every purse I own since with each purse I carry different things. Let me know your thoughts in the comments! Here we go!

So this is my purse. The brand is Tignanello and I picked it up at Marshalls for $20. It was originally $60 but I didn't really want to pay that much, even though I loved it and a couple weeks later it went on sale! I was excited. This purse has one pocket on the front and another on the back.

On the inside, the purse is divided into two compartments with a middle zippered compartment in the middle. In this front compartment are also two pockets. In one I have Q-tips. I'm really not even sure why since I haven't used them in months, but there they are. In the other I have a pen and gum. I also have two products I love. One is:
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. I LOVE this stuff. I use it mainly as a lip balm because it moisturizes well, has a faint rose smell and also leaves your lips looking glossy. You can also use it to dewy-fy your face, as a hand lotion or on any other dry parts. I also have:
The Garnier Skin Renew eye roller. This is an anti dark circle roller that depuffs your eyes and adds a brightening cream behind. You do have to pat the cream in once you roll but I like it anyway. It feels cool and does brighten.
In the actual compartment I have headache medicine (I tend to get migraines) deodorant, and my iPod touch in its speaker case (I don't carry it around in the case all the time but the kids I nanny like listening to music :). I also have a moisturizer because I'm currently using Benzaclin which my doctor prescribed for my acne and I like to let it "soak in" for 15 minutes before I put my moisturizer on top. Unfortunately when I'm getting ready for work in the morning I sometimes forgets to put my moisturizer on before I leave so now I carry one with me. The blue package you can see is this:
I LOVE these wipes. They remove ALL my make-up and don't leave my skin dry. I carry them with me because I rarely wear make-up and when I do sometimes I get sick of how it feels on my face, so I just use one of these to remove it (I'm crazy, I know). They were only $9.99 at Target to which is awesome.

I also carry a Gameboy Advance with me because I'm a dork like that. I'm currently playing Pokemon Sapphire...at least it keeps me entertained when I don't feel like reading books on my iPod Kindle app!

The other side of the middle zippered compartment is:
My wallet! Exciting.
I picked this up at Marshalls as well because it matched my purse. It's a Nine West wallet and I like it, even though I don't have nearly enough cards to fill it!

In the zippered compartment I have feminine products and a few make-up products that I'l do a quick review on. First, I have:
Covergirl Lip Perfection in the color Temptress. This is a nice pinky color that goes well with fair skin tones. I usually prefer gloss to lipstick but I like this because it goes on smooth and doesn't dry my lips out.
Next I have:

N.Y.C. Smoochproof Lipstain in Persistent Pink. I actually prefer this lip stain to the Covergirl and Revlon ones. It goes on nicely, has nice color and doesn't fade quickly. Usually on top of this I wear:
N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Brighton Beach Peach (second from top). Its a great gloss, not to sticky or drying and looks really nice on top of the lipstain.

Last product and it's a good one!
Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast in Purple Plume. I LOVE this! I don't wear make-up often so this is really easy for me to do. The purple is more of a pink though, although I still like it.

There we go! Thats whats in my bag! I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment and share your thoughts!

-AmieeJoy<3




3 comments:

  1. I love Tiagnanello's purses!! I have a black one that is amazing!! My mom also has one. They are amazing and it's so great that they came all the way from Italy. :)

    P.S. Does the Garnier skin renew roller really work? I have really bad dark circles under my eyes.

    P.P.S. Love the new blog btw. I'll keep checking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I o like the skin roller, it seems to have lightened my under eye circles a bit. Its not really a concealer so I would suggest using a separate concealer if you're self conscious of them but the roller does brighten the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great to hear! I already use a concealer so I'll probably hold off on get this until my concealer runs out to try this product.

    ReplyDelete