Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser

I picked this up at Ulta for $15 a couple weeks ago. I have acne prone skin and a lot of redness. The website says " exfoliating and deep cleansing wash formulated with acne-fighting Salicylic Acid. Contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile, two natural ingredients that calm and soothe acne inflamed skin." This face wash helps tone down the redness when I use it in the morning so I don't have to use as much make up to mask the redness. I use it with my Olay facial cleansing brush and both together really deep cleans my pores and help keep them clear. The smell is kind of an herbal smell, not unpleasant at all. I have noticed a reduction in acne with this product and my skin feels smoother after use. $15 is a price I would be willing to pay again for this product and I recommend it! I'm really liking this brand so far!

Have a request for a blog post? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment