Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I was awarded this award by Nicola. Thanks!

The rules of this award are as follows:

Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award recently discovered bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Things About Myself

1. My favorite juice is grape juice

2. I My favorite TV Shows are House, Gilmore Girls and Americas Next Top Model

3. I'm always changing my hair color and doing new things to my hair (right now I'm attempting to grow it out).

4. I also like to watch ghost shows like A Haunting

5. I own a lot of beauty products...I'm ALWAYS trying new things!

6. I was teased a lot in high school...but I was just myself and in college I had lots of friends.

7. I believe all girls are beautiful.

I award:




Love these blogs!

I'm in a blogging mood today...what do you want me to write about? Leave a comment!

Thanks for the award Nicola!

-AmieeJoy<3

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, it really means a lot ! I really like your blog too :))

    ReplyDelete