Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Water, water everywhere

Ok, let me start by saying, I used to be a soda addict. I would drink 3+ cans of soda a day and it was what I would drink when I went out to eat. Then one day I decided, hey, maybe this whole soda thing isn't good for me. Maybe I should drink more water.

Best. Decision. EVER.

Now I drink about between 1 and 2 liters of water a day, sometimes more. I drink soda rarely and I drink grape juice if I want something with flavor. My skin has cleared up immensely. I still get breakouts but the amount of breakouts I get has decreased and my skin just looks dewier and healthier. I don't feel as sluggish throughout the day either. Really, everyone should drink water all day everyday. I guarantee you'll see positive effects in some way. Try it for a week and let me know how it goes!

Have something you want me to post on? Leave a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3 

1 comment:

  1. I love water :-) I drink it a lot, along with Tea and coffee. I also found that it has helped clear my skin up. I have also found, that the more fish I eat, the more clear my skin seems to be :-).

    Would you be able to do a post on your must have body items :-). I just done one on my must have eye products.
    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete