Search for items mentioned!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A-Z of me!

Age: 24 in July
Bed Size: Full 
Chore you Hate: Cleaning my room
Dogs: None :(
Essential start of your day: A shower!
Favourite Colour: Lilac
Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold
Height: 5ft2
Instruments I play: None
Job Title: Nanny
Kids: Not yet!
Live: NH
Mum's name: Cindy
Nickname: Shorty, (Sponge)bo, Cherry, Smurf
Pet Peeve: People who don't do their work
Quote from a movie: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow...savvy?
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Two younger sisters, almost 21 and 16 
Time you wake up: Sevenish
Underwear: Only from VS
Vegetables you dislike: Cabbage
What makes you run late: I try to avoid being late
X-rays you've had done: Chest X-rays
Yummy food you make: Brownies
Zoo animal: Kangaroos!

I tag all of you to do this!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment