Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator Serum

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving this! This is a serum that is made to lighten hyperpigmentation, acne marks and redness. You use it twice a day, morning and night, before your moisturizer. My skin looks brighter, my acne marks have faded slightly (it's only been two weeks so I wasn't hoping for dramatic results) and my face is less red. It is expensive at $58 for 1 oz and $78 for 1.7 oz but so far I'm thinking it's worth it. The only con I have is that it is kind of glittery since it is made to brighten your complexion once applied so people with oily skin, like me, I suggest using a mattifying moisturizer so you don't look like a disco ball.  

I will be doing another review at the one month mark!

Have a blog post request? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment