Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Yes to Tomatoes Daily Pore Cleanser

I picked this up a few weeks ago because I needed a daily scrub I could use. My skin is really oily but not super sensitive so I feel a daily scrub helps keep oil at bay and also helps to brighten my acne "scars." The website says "This acne-fighting scrub is powerful enough to combat blackheads and breakouts, but gentle enough for daily use. Ground mango seeds and bamboo exfoliate skin and help skin turnover a clean, clear surface. The Salicylic Acid combats acne and blemishes, Tomatoes help unclog pores, and a blend of Ginger Root and Bisabolol helps skin avoid redness." This product is alsPetroleum, SLS & Paraben Free.

This scrub is more watery than a paste which makes it good for daily use. Its exfoliates well, not to harsh and the salicylic acid helps keep my acne at bay. My face is less oily so I like this product. 

I got this product at Rite Aid for $9.99 but you can also find it at Target.

Have a post request? Leave a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment