Search for items mentioned!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

@Maybelline LE Color Tattoo Eyeshadows!

That's right! Maybelline has released 4 LE Color Tattoo eyeshadows! I picked up 2 of the colors, Mossy Green and Barely Beige. There's also Gold Shimmer and Rich Mahogany which I may have to go back for (more for the Mahogany than the Shimmer). Barely Beige is a great neutral shade that's like a champagne color and Mossy Green is, well, mossy green. They also have two colors from their permanent line on the display, Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt so make sure you check the names before buying!





Now I'm going to get a little bit Harvey Dent on you.





Excuse how messy I applied them but it goes to show you-a little goes a LONG way! If you pick up to much on your finger, it won't be easy to apply. The color is buildable so start with a little and build it up to where you want it. I use my finger but a brush may work. I really like these colors. I love that they now have a light neutral color and the green color will look great in the fall!

Will you be trying these? Have you tried any of the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows?

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment