Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

About Me

Hello everyone,

My name is Amiee and I'm a product junkie (heres where you say "hi Amiee"). Most of my products are of the make-up/skin care variety. I have oily, acne prone skin and I'm always looking for a way to make my acne disappear. I've had acne since I was about 13 (I'm almost 24 now) so I guess you could say acne and I know each other well. As for make-up, well, I'm not really a make-up gal. I enjoy playing around with it but its not an everyday staple for me. Still, I buy a lot of products. I've tried a lot of products and people I work with are always asking for recommendations so I figured I'd start this blog. I'm going to run this blog a little differently than I've seen other blogs run though. Since skin care products take a few weeks to work, I'm going to take before and after pictures to post along with my reviews. That way you guys can see if and how the product actually works for my skin type. So bear with me for a few weeks as things may be a little slow while I test some new items I picked up. I might start with some make-up reviews so things don't get to dead.

If you have any requests for any products, let me know and I will definitely try to get a review up (chances are I've already tried the product you'll request :-P). Hope you enjoy my adventure!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment