Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clinique Chubby Sticks

This review is on:

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago since I am constantly on the lookout for a tinted lip balm that won't dry out my lips. Let me start by saying that I get very chapped lips and my lips only like certain lip balms (don't ask me why). I've been using Lypsyl Lypmosturizer and my lips love it.
Back to the Chubby Sticks. I picked up the cherry one and the color is good. Not to sheer but not to opaque. It also doesn't dry my lips out horribly. What I usually do is use a thin layer of my Lypsyl first then apply the Clinique on top and it works out great. Application is easy since its basically a crayon type applicator you can run over your lips in a snap. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a good tinted lip balm.

Agree or disagree with my review? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment