Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer

Ok, let me start by saying I love, Love, LOVE this lip balm. My lips get super chapped without lip balm and a lot of lip balms seem to make the issue worse. This lip balm beats every other I've used INCLUDING high end ones. And it's under $3! It has a nice consistency, it really melts into your lips. I have waxy lip balms that just drag across lips, pulling up all the dead skin and leaving your lips feeling gritty. This stuff is really smooth and soft and almost makes your lips look like you're wearing a clear gloss. It also smells minty, has shea butter, vitamins A&E and coconut oil. And pure Swedish beeswax. This lip balm has mineral oil as an ingredient, which usually means breakouts for me but I've been using this stuff for about 2 years now and it doesn't break me out. I'm pretty much obsessed with this stuff.

You can find this lip balm in any drugstore though I find Rite Aid usually always has it. They have a sale every so often where instead of being $2.99, its $1! They just recently had one of those sales and I picked up three. I usually apply lip balm a couple times an hour and one tube will last me a month or longer so I'm set for a few months. Seriously, try this lip balm and I swear your lips will thank you!

Have you tried this lip balm and loved it? Or hated it? Is there any other products you want reviewed? Leave me and comment and let me know!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment