Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Biore Products

I was using the Biore Clear Complexion products as part of my skincare routine. I love Biore products but I think they were better for my younger skin days. They clean well, clear blemishes well, but my skin needs something that controls oil more and brightens my skin. So, I would recommended this line for people who have occasional blemishes and otherwise nice skin as this line doesn't work much on dull, persistent acne skin. 

Would you guys like me to do a personal skincare post? Let me know in the comments!

-AmieeJoy<3

2 comments:

  1. I just got some biore products and I love them!

    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Biore products to but unfortunately they are not working for the needs my skin has at the moment. I just picked up a Clinique 3 step system so I'll see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete