Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

I bought this item a few weeks ago for around $6. My face is oily and acne-prone so I tend to gravitate towards scrubs rather than cream cleansers. This scrub is very gentle and not so gritty that it hurts to use it. It is gentle enough to use everyday and contains willowbark, a natural form of salicylic acid. My only cons on this scrub is that its more watery than paste like, like most scrubs, so using it is a little precarious sometimes. It also doesn't have as much grittiness as I'm used to in a scrub. But that's just my personal preference, people with more sensitive skin may find its perfect for them. I love that its 94% natural. Natural products are especially good for acne-prone or sensitive skin. I would give this scrub a 7/10. 

Have you used this product? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment