Search for items mentioned!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Get to me!


Name : Amiee (yes, its spelled weird :-P)
Age : 23/ 24 in July
Hair color : Naturally dark brown tho I prefer it red
Height : 5 2
Favorite Hobby : Reading, shopping, Gameboy (yes, I'm a nerd)
Favourite nail polish colour : Clear, then I can't mess it up!
Favorite celeb (girl) : Lauren Graham
Favourite celeb (guy) : Johnny Depp
Favourite TV show : Americas Next Top Model, Gilmore Girls
Favourite stores : AE, Hollister, Forever 21, Wet Seal, VS
Can't leave your house without it : Blackberry
Go to outfit : Jeans, shirt, sweatshirt
Place you want to visit : Spain
Manis or pedis : Mani
Eye line or mascara : Mascara
Small or large purses : Large...or at least medium!
Hair up or down : ...my hair is really short
Tan or pale : Pale! I burn so bad in summer!

I tag all of you! Lets get to know one another better!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment