Search for items mentioned!

Friday, March 18, 2011

New products!

Hey guys! I just picked up some new products that I'm really excited to try out and review. I thought I'd share them with you so you know what to look forward to! They are:

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleaning System
I'm really excited to try this out because I've wanted a Clairsonic for awhile but they're so expensive. I've been hearing this is a pretty good dupe so we'll see how it works!

Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Body Wash
Ok, I know I'm only 24 so wrinkles should be somewhere on the distant horizon right? BUT prevention is key! Obviously I don't have wrinkles to reduce or anything so we'll see how this works for me.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cream Cleanser

I've used Biore in the past and LOVED it but I thought it only fair to use it again so I could you an honest and accurate review. 

There you have it! These are the products I will be using in the coming weeks so keep a look out for a review of them! As always, you can request an item for me to try and review in the comments!

-AmieeJoy<3

1 comment:

  1. I got a sample of that Olay Body wash a few months ago and it was super hydrating for my skin. The only thing I didn't like was that it smelled like my gramma. Not that she smells bad but the scent was not for me. It's also really thick like a lotion but it made my legs feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete