Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dreary Saturday

So it's raining and SNOWING here in NH today (thankfully its not cold enough to stick). So I'm watching Americas Next Top Model and posting a few pics to show you guys my warm, springy look I'm wearing today. Enjoy!

I tried to get a close up of my eyeshadow but its to light to register on my camera. It's just a neutral blend of pink, gold and chocolate brown :)





 I have a lazy eye so don't mind me looking crazy :-P
Products used:
-L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base
-Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
-Almay Wake-Up Make-up
-Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Waikiki Strip (Blush/Bronzer/Eyeshadow)
-Maybelline Great Lash in Green Envy
-Cover Girl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Tulip

Want a review on any of these products? Leave me a comment! Have a great Saturday!

-AmieeJoy<3

2 comments:

  1. I have the maybelline great lash and it's amazing. You look gorgeous by the way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete