Search for items mentioned!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Haul

Just bought some products I thought I'd share with you all!

Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus
This is a nice shade of pink perfect for the summer. Its got a nice feel when you wear it, not to drying and not to waxy. Here's a comparison between my lip shade when I wear it:
Without 
With! I love the color!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Green Envy
Can you believe I've never owned a Great Lash mascara? I don't even need another mascara since I have so many but I love tinted mascaras and all the others I've bought have been to clumpy. This is the best of both worlds. The tint is subtle so its a great option when you want to change things up.

Garnier Nutriste Mositure Rescue Gel Creme
This is a repurchase. My skin used to be really oily but over the past couple months its been drier. I've also started using a prescription acne cream that dries my skin. This stuff hydrates well without clogging my pores and causing breakouts. I consider it a good dupe for Cliniques Dramatically Different moisturizing gel although I actually think this moisturizes better. This doesn't contain a sunscreen so make sure you apply one in the morning!

So there you have it! Three products that I bought and have been liking so far!

Thoughts? Suggestions? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3



3 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to get a burts bees product, is the lip balm any good?

    purpletweed.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the lip balm. The color is sheer and the lip balm moisturizes well.

    ReplyDelete