Ok, I know I haven't posted in awhile, I've been super busy! Now that spring is here, its time to whip our skin into shape! Here are the products I use to get great skin.
1. St. Ives Body Polish-I use this body scrub in the shower to slough off all the dead skin cells from winter dryness. Its also a great scrub to use before a self-tanner!
2. Jergans Natural Glow Moisturizer-I love this moisturizer. It moisturizes my skin well and also gradually tans my skin. I never end up with orange skin using this. The foam version is great to!
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock-This sunblock is great for layering over moisturizer, under makeup. Its lightweight and non greasy. If you do use this, make sure you use a moisturizer that doesn't have SPF in it. Layering sunblock can actually LOWER its effectiveness.
4. Pumice Stone-These are amazing at getting your feet sandal ready. Use one in the shower, once the water has softened your skin. Just don't over do it!
5. Schick Quattro for Women Trimstyle-This razor is AWESOME. On one side is a regular razor for legs and underarms. The other is a bikini trimmer. It has NEVER been so easy to trim my bikini line as it has been with this razor. And the trimmer can be adjusted depending on how much hair you want to remove. A MUST HAVE for bikini weather!
These are some of my favorite products to use to whip my body into spring shape! What do you do once the weather turns? Tell me in the comments!