Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm in love

Ok, let me start off by saying, skin care products and I have a love hate relationship. I'd love for them to work, they hate to help me. Normally, I buy a skin care product, it decides not to work, I get angry at it and accuse it of sabotage and it ends with it sleeping on the couch and me still dealing with my skin.

Until now.

I recently was at an Origins counter and picked up this:
Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser

This cleanser, used with my Olay cleansing brush, has softened my skin, cut my breakouts down to almost zero and is also helping with some of the scarring. I LOVE it. My skin is also less oily than it was.

Now, let me say that I still do have some problems with my skin. I still get a few breakouts and there is still some scarring so its a long way til I'm completely happy with my skin. But, I've found a good cleanser and I'm ecstatic.

What else do you want me to write about? Leave me a comment and let me know!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment