Search for items mentioned!

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Skin Care Routine

I know people like reading these type of things so I figured I'd do one! My skin type is oily/combination and acne prone. 

MORNING:
I start with my facial cleanser, Orgins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser, $18.50. I find this really controls oil throughout the day and cleans my face without over drying. I apply this all over my face in the shower and then massage it in using my Olay Pro-X Cleansing Brush, $30.00. This is the first cleansing brush I've owned. I've wanted a Clairsonic for awhile and all the reviews I've read have said this is a good dupe. I like it because it works the cleanser into your skin and exfoliates well. After I rinse my face, if I feel I need a little more exfoliation, I'll use C. Booth Vitamin C Facial Scrub, $13.99. This is a gentle scrub that really smoothes your skin.

After cleansing, I use my Clinique Clarifying Lotion number 3, $12.50-$21.00. This is the only part of the three step I like. I purchased the entire three step system and didn't like the cleanser or moisturizer. 

After the toner, I use my prescription Benzaclin for my acne. This stuff really dries my skin out so I need a good moisturizer. For that, I use Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Creme, $7.00. It moisturizers well, without clogging my pores. 

NIGHT:
My night routine is pretty much the same except instead of my Olay Cleansing Brush, I use Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, $18.50. I use this before my cleanser and then do the same steps as my morning routine.

That's it! Those are the products I use daily to keep my skin somewhat good looking. What are your favorite skin care items? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3


No comments:

Post a Comment