Search for items mentioned!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Requested Post-5 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

I had this blog post requested and I had to think REALLY HARD about what to write about. The problem is I'm really not a make-up girl. I buy enough of it that you would think I am but I've never really been into the whole having to apply it everyday routine. Sometimes I'll wear it on the weekends, but almost never during the week. That being said, here's the 5 beauty products I can't live without.

#1: Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer

This is the ONLY lip balm I use (I even use it under tinted lip balms). My lips are very picky when it comes to lip balms and this keeps them moisturized and smooth and it even leaves a bit of shine. Love it!

#2: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Waikiki Strip

This is a blush/bronzer/eyeshadow palette. I really only use it as eyeshadow since there is to much sparkle for me when I use it as a blush or bronzer. It's a good neutral palette and easy to use since the colors go lightest to darkest.

#3: Origins VitaZing Tinted Moisturizer

This is the tinted moisturizer I currently use most. I like that it has SPF 12 and it brightens my skin a bit.

#4: Mascara

I own TONS of different mascaras. I don't care about the brand, I just love it. My lashes are already pretty thick and long so I just grab one and put it on. Colored ones are fun to play with!

#5: Face Wash

As long as I can have face wash, I'm good. My face would explode if I didn't at least clean it twice a day. 

There it is! My top 5 beauty products. What are yours? Leave me a comment and let me know. Or, request another blog post!

-AmieeJoy<3




1 comment:

  1. sir, i am very much mad about fashionating world. so that i am interesting to know about
    your product " Origins VitaZing Tinted Moisturizer ",if you provide more information then i will be delighted.Thank you....


    beauty products

    ReplyDelete