Search for items mentioned!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Favorites

It's June! Which means its time for my May favorites!

My Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. This stuff makes my skin soft and smooth and its a great product.

I'm also loving my Mario Badescu Acne Facial Wash. It helps soothe my acne prone skin and isn't to hash.

Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer in Linen. This is a new tinted moisturizer I picked up recently. I'm liking it because it actually does seem to moisturize my face unlike most tinted moisturizers, which I layer over a normal moisturizer. Coverage is buildable and it has SPF 15.

Jergans Natural Glow Express. I've been using this because it builds a nice glow in 3 days. After I achieve the color I want, I keep it by using Jergans Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. No orange for me!

This isn't a beauty product, but my best friend (shes on the right!) graduated college in May which is pretty awesome! Congrats!

So there they are! What are your May favorites? Leave me a comment and let me know or request another blog post!

-AmieeJoy<3

2 comments:

  1. I seriously am in love with the Glycolic cleanser, its amazing how one wash can make your skin glow. Do you use more than the 3 times per week. (Am bit afraid to..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually use it every night and I've had no problems.

    ReplyDelete