Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Add some 'roo to your do!


Aussie hair care products have been around forever and I always keep coming back to them. I love the scent in their products and the scent stays in your hair all day. They have lines for just about every hair type an I have tried all of them. I'm using the Sun Touched Shine shampoo and conditioner right now and I love how shiny it makes my hair! And their 3 Minute Mask is AMAZING. Seriously, this is my go to hair treatment and it costs less than $5! Actually, most of the products in this line cost less than $5! Give this line a try, you won't regret it!

Have you tried Aussie products? What did you think? Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

3 comments:

  1. I love the 3 minute miracle mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to! I dye my hair and this gives it some moisture back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go the Aussies- you know you can't find this in stores here!! Agree re the 3 minute mask- smelled like bubble gum

    ReplyDelete