Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Featured Posts!

So I have been seeing a lot of blogs featuring Featured Posts from other bloggers and I think that's a great idea! I don't claim to know everything about the beauty world and I like the idea of having another beauty blogger sharing their tips with my readers to give them another point of view. Plus, it gives the Featured Posters blog a little recognition which I think is great!

So if you would like to post a Featured Post on my blog, please email me at amiee716@yahoo.com with your idea on what you would like your post to be on! Please put Featured Post as the subject since my email kinda hates me getting mail sometimes :) I look foward to collaborating with you and expanding my readers beauty knowledge!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment