Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well hello there.

I feel like I haven't been around in forever! Summertime means busier schedules though. That and I'm suffering from every bloggers nightmare...writers block.


I have been struggling to think of topics to post about. And then I got to thinking. I write this blog for other people to read. Those other people have questions, ideas, opinions. 


So I call to all of you, my supportive readers. Now's your chance! Comment below with your questions, your suggestions, whatever you want to see me do a post on. I will make a post on each submission I receive, to the best of my ability. 

Thank you for reading and supporting me!

-AmieeJoy<3

4 comments:

  1. I've been having the same problem (writers block gr). Well some posts you could do are, your top favorite products of right now (mascara, lip product etc). Or a what's in my purse, daily skin care routine, any new shower products that are interesting, nail polish, makeup brushes, favorite outfits for summer, favorite stuff to do in summer...that's all I can think of for right now! Hope it helps a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a new skin care routine that I will do a post on soon. Its only been a few days and my skin is almost completely clear! And you only need three products that are really cheap. I'm excited to share this with you guys but I want to wait until a couple of weeks have gone by so I can give a more informed post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how is this a coincidence? :p I am trying to think of a topic to write about to :p. Anyway, I do feel i am in block state right now hahah!


    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete