Search for items mentioned!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

America's Next Top Model

Hey guys! So, I have to admit, Americas Next Top Model is one of my guilty pleasures. It's pretty much the only reality TV show I watch. I own Cycle 1 on DVD and Cycles 8-16 on iTunes. So I am SO excited that Cycle 17 will be starting soon, on September 14!

For those of you who haven't seen this show, its basically 13-14 girls competing for a modeling contract. Each week there is a challenge and a photo shoot and then an elimination. Tyra Banks is the creator and a judge and they have 3 or 4 other judges. Its a really girly, fun show to watch and theres always drama!

Cycle 17 is going to be an "all-stars" cycle which basically means that show favorites who didn't win will come back and try to win again. The contestants are:

Shannon-Cycle 1
Brittany-Cycle 4
Lisa-Cycle 5
Camille-Cycle 2
Bre-Cycle 5
Bianca-Cycle 9
Dominique-Cycle 10
Isis-Cycle 11
Sheena-Cycle 11
Allison-Cycle 12
Laura-Cycle 13
Anglea-Cycle 14
Kayla-Cycle 15
Alexandria-Cycle 16

I am familiar with most of these girls. Cycles 2-7 I'm less familiar with since they aren't available for sale on DVD or through iTunes (why?!?).

My questions are:
1. Do you watch this show? What do you think about it?
2. Would you be interested in me live tweeting the episodes this cycle? I make sure to watch every single episode as well as download them to iTunes so I miss nothing! And I think it would be fun :)

Leave me a comment!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment