Search for items mentioned!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Contact Info

Hey guys! I know, I know, I haven't posted in awhile. Bad blogger! My boyfriend has been sick and then I was sick and then I was at an island with no electricity so I've been kinda out of the blogosphere. But I wanted to let you guys know where you can find me when I'm not on Blogger. I have a Twitter, a Facebook page and a designated email for this blog. Here they are:

Facebook Page: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Email: aproductjunkiesblog@yahoo.com

Feel free to connect with me on any of those mediums! I love talking with my followers and questions, suggestions or whatever can be sent to that email address. I will be posting a review soon so watch for it! Thanks for following!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment