Search for items mentioned!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: Once Opened Beauty Expiration Kit

(I got this photo off Google images since I used up everything and didn't think to take a pic...d'oh!)

As we all know, beauty products expire. Some beauty products have posted on their products how long you can use something after opened, but since its not mandatory, some products don't. Plus, how are you supposed to remember when you opened something?

That's where these come in. In this kit is pink labels, fine point permanent markers, a card that says how long certain products can be used safely and it all comes in a nice box to keep it all together. All you have to do is put a sticker on a product with the date you opened it on and then you will know when your product has passed its prime! It's really a handy product, especially for people with sensitive skin or acne prone skin. The less bacteria on your face, the better for your skin. I would recommend this product to everyone.

As readers of my blog, you are able to get a special offer on this kit. You can snag one of these kits for $6.95 plus free S&H at onceopened.com. Try it out and let me know your thoughts!

-AmieeJoy<3

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment