Search for items mentioned!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Schick Hydro Silk Razor

I requested a sample of this razor to try out. I love my Venus breeze razor because I like the convenience of not having to use a shaving cream to shave. I had heard that this razor was really moisturizing so I was interested to see how it worked.

I wasn't impressed. 

I tried this razor both with and without a shaving cream. The razor didn't work well either way. Without a shaving cream, the razor drags a bit on my skin and it doesn't remove hair well. I had to go over my legs a lot to remove hair and I still felt stubble when I got out of the shower. With a shaving cream, the razor preformed worse. I had to go over my legs even more to remove hair and even then not all the hair was removed. This razor does moisturize my legs well, I'll give it that. But so does a lotion. I'll stick to my Venus breeze razor for my legs.

Have you tried this razor? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment