Search for items mentioned!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's going to be a BB summer

No, I'm not talking about BB guns.

With summer around the corner, I am now on the lookout for a good BB cream to get me through. With the accessibility that Sephora, Ulta and now even drugstores are affording us, BB creams are becoming easier to get our hands on. Maybelline and L'Oreal are both coming out with their versions of BB cream this summer, which I am excited to try. I also want to try some higher end US brands and the Asian versions as well, until I find the perfect one. 

Have you guys tried any good BB creams? Are there some you want to try but haven't pulled the trigger (excuse the pun) on buying them yet? Let me know in the comments below! I will be trying and reviewing as many as I can over the summer!

-AmieeJoy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment